Old versions of Viber for Windows
Viber for Windows is a world-known application for free calls and texting between its users in every part of the world. The program has been on the market since 2010 and currently includes numerous versions to meet the requirements of every device and operating system. The application is amazingly popular due to its simple interface and highly-needed number of functions. The tool is likely to save your money and make your conversation more exciting. You can download old Viber for Windows to try the application’s early product and decide which version is the most suitable for you.
After successful download and installation processes, the app is always ready to work with its full package of cool functions, options and settings. Not to mention, its registration lasts a couple of minutes and does not require any of your personal information. You will need to enter your mobile number and nickname only to get an access to the full range of Viber’s features.
Old versions of Viber for Windows are most useful in these cases:
- Your device is low-productive and cannot support all the new program’s features;
- The newest app’s version has lost some useful function;
- You prefer older application’s interface rather than the new one
Viber for Windows always includes a list of basic features that are available in all app’s versions:
- Free voice and video calls between users. The distance or country of your current location does not matter now! All is still free of charge!
- Texting between app’s users with no fee
- Sharing photos and pictures in a matter of seconds
- Viber Out function to call to landline numbers and non-app users at the reasonable price
- Thousands of free stickers, GIFs and emoticons to elevate your communication
- HD quality of sound
- Quick registration and simple functionality
You can try previous versions of Viber for Windows right now and make sure the app works perfectly with any system!
All Logos & Trademark Belongs To Their Respective Owners